27 February 2012

spinach & mushroom ravioli.










This spinach and mushroom ravioli recipe is from Giada De Laurentis's first cookbook Everyday Italian. Not only was it yummy, it was a blast to make. Jediah & I rolled up our sleeves & got to work. Using wanton wrappers or egg roll wrappers allows for an easier assemblage. Also, making extras to freeze is great for a future-easy dinner.

You can make the suggested marinara or if your looking for something quicker use your favorite jarred sauce. I smothered my ravioli with the delicious, mushroom loaded, finished product. Side note: we substituted the mascarpone with ricotta.

This semester has been so exhausting already, it was fun to cook something out of the usual rotation while unwinding. So I encourage you to get someone you love & make some ravioli together. 


Jediah gave Maude a little manicure. What the heck! I have to do my own nails.

happy eatings & cheers!

No comments: